Further Learning: Optional & Additional…
Want to learn more about the OER, or get involved? Feel free to peruse some of the resources on this page.
Do you have a resource to recommend? Consider adding it to one of the lists below! Just click the Edit button in the upper-right corner of this page, add your suggested resource, then click Save.
- Colorado Department of Higher Education OER: http://masterplan.highered.colorado.gov/oer-in-colorado/ (Links to an external site.)
- The Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources (Links to an external site.) (CCCOER): The voice of community and technical colleges in the global open education movement. The listserv is a must!
- The Open Education Consortium (Links to an external site.): The global network for the open education movement. You can subscribe to their newsletter.
- SEA Plan Sample Language (Links to an external site.) (ASCCC OERI)
- The Impact of OER (beyond affordability)
- Fixing the Broken Textbook Market (US PIRG, 2014)
- Equity, Pedagogy and Open Education: Presentation from Nicole Allen
- Talkin’ ‘Bout OER: Informational document with talking points about OER for different potential audiences, like faculty, administrators, and students.
- Saddleback College LibGuide (Links to an external site.): Explore OER by discipline, as well as resources to get started with OER/ZTC options.